[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - Yes I Have Been Missing

Yes I Have Been Missing

Vacation, PC down or just taking a long break but NOT leaving Geezergaming? Post your absence here so we know what's up.

Yes I Have Been Missing

Postby Fireman » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Lots of things been going on around here. I now go riding my bicycle in the mornings for a 20-30 mile ride. By the time I get back, shower and grab a bite to eat, I am pretty wiped out. We also now have some remodeling going on in the house for the next couple of weeks.

I do check in to the forums several times each day to keep tabs on things and clear the spammer list each day.

Hope to get back to a more regular routine here in the very near future.

See ya all soon.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Re: Yes I Have Been Missing

Postby Scorpio » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

You mean like you're using your legs for an engine???
Good on you. I ride 150 -200 miles a week. Nothing like a "bike nap".
Scorpio
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Fireman » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 pm

I am still in the "getting the saddle butt back" phase. Almost there and then I will probably ride almost every morning.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby DaddyO » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:17 am

I obviously have been out for quite a while, but hope to get back soon.
[img][/img]
DaddyO
Average Poster

Postby Fireman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Been playing some other stuff lately to break the routine. Played through Assassin's Creed Origins again, for the 3rd time. Fantastic game!

Now messing in my Flght Sim. X game that I have loaded up forever. Downloaded new acft., texture, mesh and tiles to make the scenery look more realistic and playing around with the acft. panels. Just flying, however, the boxed version........ which I have......... no longer supports MP.

Dovetail Games has taken over FSX and now STEAM offers a tweak version AND on-line multiplayer ability. I am thinking of getting FSX thru STEAM in the off chance that any of you might be interested in doing some flying. If I do go the Steam route, I wills be purchasing the Orbyx stuff, quite expensive but well worth it if you like flying alot.

I still check the site every morning and make sure KF2 is still up to snuff. I am sure I will get back to it at some point. I will get on TS more now that I have a few things in FSX sorted out and am not so busy researching, downloading and tweaking the game.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Scorpio » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:19 am

yeah we miss you, Firebutt
Scorpio
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Return to Extended Absence