[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - Battlefield 5 Info/Hype/Hoax ?

Battlefield 5 Info/Hype/Hoax ?

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Battlefield 5 Info/Hype/Hoax ?

Postby benjie~67 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:40 am

Item in link alludes to possible Jun 2016 reveal and mixed interpretation of possible game timeline (WWI or 2143) with a release date Dec 6 2016 . :D http://geeksnack.com/potential-battlefi ... ease-date/.

Appears to be a lot of misdirection in "leaked" info, looks like a wish list from many posts on BF3 & 4 Battlelogs over the years. Nice Hoax. :lol:
Last edited by benjie~67 on Wed May 04, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
benjie~67
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Re: Battlefield 5 Info/Hype/Hoax ?

Postby nervustwitch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Well A june announcement makes sense, thats the time E3 fires off every year. But I thought EA said they were not attending,maybe Dice still is.....?

As for the games time frame, it was leaked about a month or so ago that it might be a WW1 which is fine by me,but please no 2143 or future setting.
I didnt like or play 2142 more than about 10 hours. Just not a fan of future combat,I dunno find it kind of boring. I already think BF3 and BF4 has to many tech gadgets as it is.

If it is a future setting I may not even give it a try. Kind of tired of wasting money on games that I end up not playing.
I mean I enjoyed the Battlefront 3 beta but the actual game release was no fun at all....wasted money.
I enjoyed Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare but they really changed up PvZ Garden Warfare 2 and I havent decided if I like it or not, so that could be more wasted.

I'm really hoping the game Squad takes off. Its still in early access on Steam but it really reminds me of Playing BF2 or Project Reality mod for BF2....well Squad is made by the Project Reality guys. So far its fun but they dont have any vehicles in yet.Its not a gadget infested game. Select a loadout and they are limited to each team and your good to go. You will not have a team of snipers. I think each squad gets 1 marksman. Oh and squads are 9 instead of BF4's 5.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Re: Battlefield 5 Info/Hype/Hoax ?

Postby nervustwitch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Forgot to mention,I think the original leak came from a retailer accidentally listed on their web site,but dont hold me to that,my memory is bad these days.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Return to Battlefield Series