[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - Possible BF5 leaks

Possible BF5 leaks

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Possible BF5 leaks

Postby Clumppy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Saw this today and figured I would post it. Looks to be geared for WW2 era.

https://imgur.com/a/x0oYY
Clumppy
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Re: Possible BF5 leaks

Postby nervustwitch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:06 pm

After reading that page in the image,I dont see anything about WWII. What I see is more like WWIII. So its another modern day to futuristic shooter. Starting to get boring. And if I see Exo suits,jet packs and wall running I dont think Im even going to bother. If its that I may not even waste the bandwidth for a beta....lol.
I got bored with the shit after about 10 hours with Titanfall. I tried the newest COD beta and could only tolerate maybe an hour of that before I hit delete.

This quote right here,
"....that furthers the story of the world war that is taking place between retreating US and advancing Pan Asian Coalition."

Sounds to me just a continued story of BF4. I mean BF4 was fighting against China. Looks like in those notes China is winning and pushed us all the way back to the states.

I have no idea were your seeing WWII possibly? Maybe Im just not looking hard enough.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Postby benjie~67 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:05 pm

That is same info I posted 29 March. http://geeksnack.com/potential-battlefi ... ease-date/

I still believe it is a Hoax, every paragraph seems to include wish list of shit from BF4 forums over the years; Eastern Front (auto think WWI), prototype warfare (future vehicles) 2143, Titan Conquest - middle of Pacific (Titan Mode at sea) , etc...
benjie~67

Postby nervustwitch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:45 pm

whether its real or not. All I see is it pointing to future combat. I do not see WWI or WWII.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Postby Fireman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Regardless of scenario, time, weapons, vehicles...........whatever; it will still be a game of Spawn, run, shoot, die............. rinse and repeat. I just can't do it anymore! :D

Only game I am playing with anyone is KF2. For a change of pace, I will play some SP games I have .......... then back to KF2.

I can't see how they can change any of these games up to make me interested again.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Personally I have really enjoyed an EA game called Squad. Its like BF2. Its also made by the same did the Project Reality mod for BF2. Only problem...geezers arent playing it.
nervustwitch

Postby Clumppy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:30 am

Isn't squad more tactical though and you live once per round?
Clumppy

Postby nervustwitch » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 pm

nervustwitch

Return to Battlefield Series