[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - Will be out, but checking in.

Will be out, but checking in.

Vacation, PC down or just taking a long break but NOT leaving Geezergaming? Post your absence here so we know what's up.

Re: Will be out, but checking in.

Postby Hazmat » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Man Fireman, so sorry to hear bout this dude! And I just commented on your sweet roadbike on TS (facepalm). Hope you have a speedy recovery and they give you good painkillers, am sure they will.

Glad you were wearin' a helmet.

H
They call it a Royale with cheese!
Hazmat
Mildly Intense Poster

Postby Fireman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Thx everyone. Yep, sure could have been worse and I am thankful that it wasn't. Life deals us some crappy hands sometime.

But hey, I will mend and get on with having fun! :D I looked for a smiley with a bandaged head, but we don't have one. lol

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Fireman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Back at home and the "fog" has pretty much lifted.

Surgery went well and no problems encountered. Four incisions in various lengths and locations ranging from 1/4 inch right over the cheek bone, to 1 1/2 inches. One in the mouth, under the lower eyelid and one running from the middle to the end of the right eyebrow.

Broken nose fixed and all the other breaks were cleaned up, set and braced with plates.

I have to be very careful for 72 hrs., no water on the wounds, watch my balance and keep wounds clean with stuff they gave me. Pain is tolerable on Tylenol 4.

Hope to get back to some KF2 very soon.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby benjie~67 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Hey Fireman, glad to hear that the surgery did go well. Take it easy and I certainly hope that you have a speedy recovery. See you in game.
benjie~67
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Scorpio » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:21 am

Awesome...I promise I wont try to make you laugh until your better...or not!
Get well soon buddy.
Scorpio

Postby Fireman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:44 am

Thanks you two. I would expect nothing less of you Scorpio........................ YOU TURD! ;) :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Scorpio » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Scorpio

Postby Hazmat » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:59 am

Dang dude, Ty 4 is all they gave you? Sounds like you've got titanium (err "titty"...heh) plates in your face now. Bet you look like the Hoff now don't ya?

The Hoff.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
They call it a Royale with cheese!
Hazmat
Mildly Intense Poster

Postby Fireman » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Three titty plates in my face. Corner of brow, below the right eye just under the lower lashes and a long, jagged one that runs from the right nostril out about 1/2 an inche, drops and then continues running under the right cheek bone.

Touching lightly, I can feel some of the screws under the skin. Just call me the "Bionic Man" now. :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Previous

Return to Extended Absence