[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Re: SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Postby Fireman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Do it.............. DO IT! Just do it fletch.................. we will need you in there big boy! :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby EvilH0mer » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Haven't pre-ordered BF1. Been away from most games since early this year. Work was keeping from doing anything except sleeping & saying hello to my kids. Have a few titles on PS4, but it just isn't the same.
Once BF1 comes out & if it gets decent reviews, I'll probably pick it up. However, I need to upgrade in the vid card department. My Radeon 6850 just isn't going to cut it any more....

Sorry for being AWOL for so long (and I kinda forgot we even had these forums)!
EvilH0mer
Noob Poster

Postby LIL STEVIE » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 pm

I am concerned with the server status of BF1. Will there be dedicated, or/ and rental servers?
LIL STEVIE
Average Poster

Postby Fireman » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:23 pm

We have quite a few Geezers participating in the beta and posting in our Geezer Gaming group on FB. I will direct them to our forums to give us all some insight into your questions. I myself have not read up on BF1. Hopefully, EA does what they have always done and there will be dedicated servers. If so, we will have at least one server up to try and get our numbers up and participation back to the old days.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Blick » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 pm

A little late to the party but....

I barely get one any type of forums anymore. Only one I use daily really is reddit.
If you also think about it, FB acts as a stand-in for forums. Make a post and people can comment on it.

On to the real topic, I plan on getting BF1 but not sure when.
Blick
Average Poster

Postby DrFr » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:46 pm

I wanted to play this past weekend for the free test weekend, but realized my hard drive is full - either have to delete stuff or get a bigger SSD ... :/
Gaming since the Odyssey ... Magnavox, not Homer ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby LIL STEVIE » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Recently upgraded my pc. Skylake 6700k w/ Nvidia 1070
LIL STEVIE
Average Poster

Postby Scorpio » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:06 am

Scorpio
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Fireman » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:30 am

Just pre-ordered the Deluxe addition this morning.

I think my machine can run the game. :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:44 pm

The beta had dedicated servers and all back in game....NO MORE BATTLELOG WEB BROWSER SERVER SEARCH CRAP.
The server browser is back in game like the old games were.
Game for me ran smooth and not a single crash in the 15+ hours I played.

Only issue beta had was EA's servers getting DDos attack. The gameplay seemed fairly balanced between the right amount of vehicles and armor vs the size of the map they let us play. That is the whole reason I stopped playing anything other than infantry only in BF4. TO much armor and crap on the maps they had.

Its a for sure buy for me. The main thing drawing me to it no more BS gadgets and crap,just plain 'ol guns. Well thats the way it was in beta.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield Series