[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Re: SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Postby Fireman » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:09 am

Thank you for your review and thoughts NT. Makes me feel a lot better dropping the money on this game. :-)

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby LIL STEVIE » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 am

I will definitely buy now, if Twitch is in. I have been trying to kill him in game for years. Watch your back Twitch lol
LIL STEVIE
Average Poster

Postby Fireman » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:05 pm

I think some of us would have to gang up on Twitch to take him down. :twisted:

I know my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:26 pm

"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:45 pm

"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Postby Badmojo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:58 pm

I will probably order it, but not due to the game........

I just want to play with some GzR again. :D
Badmojo
Average Poster

Postby LIL STEVIE » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Mojo, go read the forums concerning BF1 servers before you buy.
LIL STEVIE
Average Poster

Postby fletch » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:33 pm

So what are the thoughts on the PEEPS playing BF1? I have not purchased yet, but hopefully this upcoming weekend. Looks great and I'm excited more then ever to play.
fletch
Average Poster

Postby Scorpio » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Scorpio

Postby nervustwitch » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:35 pm

The game and gameplay itself is fun and well similar to the other BF games.

The only real problems as of yet are the way servers are handled right now.
No one can rent a server as of yet,not until November. When we are able to rent it is only from EA themselves,no 3rd party server rentals.
As for admin controls and what we will be able to do,nobody really knows yet. But Dice said they are working on the controls that players want.

I find most maps are fun,really isnt one I just hate to play so far.
There doesnt really seem to be a Metro/Locker Room map. There is one map that has only 3 flags and it does play similar to the 2 mentioned but its fun and all outdoors.

Weapons seem balanced out good. I havent come across that one weapon that just kills everything.

I think most all are really enjoying so far. Fireman said he was enjoying it also,guess he is....its the most I have ever seen him play a BF game since Ive been around... :shock:

The main bummer is, joining on other geezers. Joining on them can be a pain but.....if the first geezer that joins a server in the browser would just take note of what server he got in then everyone else could just join that server instead of trying to join on that geezer with the origin join game feature.
nervustwitch

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield Series