[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Re: SO - WHO PREORDERED BF1

Postby Fireman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:26 pm

I am liking it and you know me. Tired of the run, shoot, die and respawn thing. BUT, there is enough new content in this game, level ups in class and weapons and such that make it seem fun again. Plus, it is great to game with a bunch of Geezers again.

For me, it seems to be different enough to make it fun again and worth the money spent on the game. Hopefully, they will give us some kick/ban ability on the servers when we are able to do so. We plan on doing this IF they have those features AND do not charge an additional amount for the player slots on top of renting the box from them.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Clumppy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:30 pm

I am just happy to hear Fireman say Gosh Darnit all the time again. I always get a chuckle when you say that. lol
Clumppy
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Fireman » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:44 am

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Clumppy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 pm

lol I do the same pretty much. Good thing for not having voice activation on for myself. :D
Clumppy

Postby fletch » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:52 pm

OK! I bought the game, and have about 3hrs into it. I tell u what " I suck"! I can not hit a thing. Not sure if it is because I have not sat at my desk for over a year or what. I die when someone looks at me. Instant death for me before I have a chance to do anything. I am trying to unlock better guns, but if I am only getting a few kills a game then this is taking forever. I hate sucking!!!! All in all though I do enjoy it.
fletch
Average Poster

Postby LIL STEVIE » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Me too! but, I always start out bad, then gradually become marginal after two years.
LIL STEVIE
Average Poster

Postby Fireman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:45 pm

I found that as with other games, it takes a bit to sort of find the good and bad places to be in situations. That helped me tons in this game. As usual, I have a good round and then a bad round.

Be patient, when I first jumped in to the MP side of this game, I was like you. I died waaaaaaaay more then I killed. UNLESS I killed the horses, then my KD ratio improved. :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

I start off bad in all new MP games myself,but once I learn the maps I usually get better and better.
But in BF1 I'll have a good round then bad...just back and forth but I really need to rank my classes up.So far I only have the medic ranked up to some good weapons and maybe scout a bit.
I just cant get anywhere with assault class,Im just bad with the guns in BF1,normally its my best class in other BF games...Oh well.

Dont worry Stevie,Im sure you'll find some dark corners to hide in a blow my back out with the shotty as usual .Ive died so many times from you becasue of that....lol.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Postby nervustwitch » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:45 pm

"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch

Previous

Return to Battlefield Series