[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - If you want early access check link.

If you want early access check link.

If you want early access check link.

Postby Rogerdoger45 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:10 pm

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzar ... -4-pc-beta
if you did not pre order you can play tomorrow click on link
Rogerdoger45
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Re: If you want early access check link.

Postby Scorpio » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Clicked on link but unable to get to the beta without purchasing the game. Typical COD...set up an account, click link ...buy game.
Pass, unless someone has figured out how to DL without a purchase.
Scorpio

Postby Rogerdoger45 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:07 am

You had to register at blizzard and download the battle net app, sorry I did not see this before you should came in ts.
Rogerdoger45

Postby Scorpio » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:50 pm

I did register..didn't dl BattleNet app.
Besides they should have been clearer.
Scorpio

Postby Rogerdoger45 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:17 pm

I did, maybe I did only on FB but it's extended until 3 am est time so you can still get in on the fun.
Rogerdoger45

Postby Scorpio » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:45 pm

This is getting f'ing ridiculous...I've installed battle.net and set up accounts in Blizzard and cod. I've downloaded COD. I click on the shortcut and nothing, zip, nada...I go to my file and click on the COD Launcher - it goes to Blizzard COD and "PLAY" is shaded out. I can watch the trailer or Upgrade...only options.
I click on the Black Ops app in the folder and woohoo, splash screen loading...until it says "An Error Occurred: Elegantly Spotted Busy Herons" WTF??? Herons??? "restart the game using the Battle.Net app" I try and...here we go again..."Play" shaded out and I am only offerd to watch the trailer or upgrade.
CAN YOU SAY BAIT AND (F'ING) SWITCH

The "PLAY" , when hovering the cursor over, says "This Game Cannot Be Played Yet. Guess I either have the full game dl or I have no access to the beta yet. But it let me dl???
Elegantly Spotted Busy Herons????
Scorpio

Postby Clumppy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 pm

I guess watch for the herons the next time you download COD? lol
Clumppy

Postby Scorpio » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Scorpio

Return to Call of Duty